2FA Recovery and Reset

Hi

I recently upgraded my phone and I had 2FA enabled on my account? Since I had to re deploy many of my APPS on the phone I cannot get back into my deskroll account in order to re enable 2FA. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue quickly? Otherwise based on my readings I have to wait till 2FA has been turned off in my DR account, then I need to re-setup the 2FA?

If the 2nd option is true, can the developers look at ways of gaining access to the account without having to wait for some one from DR to remove 2FA?
Possible solutions

Get codes via text message
Google can send verification codes to your cell phone via text message. Your carrier’s standard messaging rates may apply.

Backup phone numbers
Add backup phone numbers so Google has another way to send you verification codes in case your main phone is unavailable.

Want a phone call instead?
Google can call your cell or landline phone with your verification code.

Backup codes
You can print or download one-time use backup codes for times when your phones are unavailable, such as when you travel.

No connection, no problem
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.

Register your computers
During sign-in, you can choose not to use 2-Step Verification again on your computer. We’ll still ask for codes or Security Key on other computers.

Trusted CODE from google account settings.

Thanks
DC